These Terms of Service constitute the agreement ("Agreement") between CallinGo® ("we", "us", "call In Go") and the user ("you", "user" or "Customer") of CallinGo® international prepaid calling services and any related products or services ("Service"). BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND FULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Use of this web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein and any other place on this web site. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated herein and at other places (including Frequently Asked Questions, and "Detail" section of the respective prepaid services) on this website.
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purpose.
CallinGo® does not warrant that the service is completely error or interruption free nor does CallinGo® warrant any connection to or any transmission over the Internet. CallinGo® makes no representation or warranty express or implied including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the quality of the call. In no event will CallinGo® be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the use of any products sold on this web site
1. Customer Information. The customer is responsible to maintain his/her contact information and address current in the CallinGo® database. This can be either done by the customer himself/herself by visiting his/her account at www.callingo.net or by calling CallinGo® Customer Support at 1-877-627-7783 [Toll free] or 1-716-362-6417
2. Service Outages. Customer's existing third party provided telephone/cell phone services is essential to access CallinGo® service. So normal functioning of customer's local telephone or cellular service is a pre-condition for accessing all CallinGo® services.
3. Availability of the Service. CallinGo® service is currently available for customers in USA, Canada, Germany and International customers via Mobile Directs Apps that do not require Local Access numbers. ONLY outgoing local and international i.e. overseas calls can be made using CallinGo® service.
4. Service Distinctions. Important distinctions exist between traditional telecommunications service and the service offered by CallinGo®. The service is subject to different regulatory treatments compared to pure telecommunications service. This treatment may limit or otherwise affect your rights of redress before regulatory agencies.
5. Payment/Recharge. CallinGo® service is a pre-paid service and is available to customers for use for making exclusively international calls as long as there is a credit balance in customer's account. A customer is expected to replenish his/her credit balance from time-to-time by using credit card, PayPal. Alternatively customers may setup their account for 'auto recharge', an optional and free service, to avoid repeated manual recharge. Customers may recharge their account (manual or auto) either on line by logging on to his/her account at www.callingo.net or by calling CallinGo® customer service at 1-877-627-7783 [Toll free] or 1-716-362-6417
6. Settlement of Negative Balance Situation. On rare occasions negative balance in customer account may occur due to simultaneous calls made from more than one registered telephone numbers of the customer's account when the account balance is very low. In such rare situation the negative balance amount will be recouped from the next recharge amount of his/her account.
7. Rounding of Calls. Fractional calls will be rounded up to the next minute e.g. a 12.4 minute call will be rounded to 13 min for billing.
8. Return Policy. In case the customer wants to close his/her CallinGo® account CallinGo® will refund any unused portion of the customer's credit balance less $3.00 cancellation fee. This is applicable for initial payment only. For balance of recharge money the customer should use up the balance fully by making calls and cannot claim refund. In case of delivery of consistently unsatisfactory service CallinGo® will refund balance of recharge money as well on demand.
9. Rate Change Notification. Official means of communicating all rate changes to customers will be by posting on the web site www.callingo.net/rates. Customers are advised to monitor rates on the web from time-to-time. Rate changes may occur without any prior notice.
10. Access Numbers. CallinGo® provides many access numbers in US and Canada it serves but it is statistically not possible to providing local access numbers for all customers. If a customer does not find a CallinGo® access number that is within his/her local calling area he/she is advised to (a) use phones/cell phones those have nationwide free dialing facility, or use nation wide toll-free access number
11. Toll Free Access and Fees. Though there are toll free access number available for the customers, the use of this will bear a per minute toll free access charge in addition to the regular call rates. There is a 1.5¢ add on fee when using toll free access numbers.
12. Change of Account Number. The account number is the customer's first registered telephone number and it cannot be changed by the customer. All other registered numbers may be changed by the customer.
13. Charges and Fees/Taxes. Details are as follows: (a) There is NO account opening fees, connection fees. (b) Taxes. CallinGo® does not collect taxes as surcharges from customers. It uses part of its revenue to meet tax obligations.
14. Service Fee. A $1.99 monthly service fee applies to all accounts and is charged monthly and deducted automatically from the credit balance. Bumper sale & discounted rate plan (s) includes service processing fee in addition to monthly service fee.
15. Use of Promotion Code to Open Account and Privacy. While opening CallinGo® account you may enter a promotion code of a referrer. You understand that if the specific referrer is a CallinGo® marketing partner, will have access to certain information on your account like name, email address, CallinGo® account telephone number, recharge dates, and amounts. However CallinGo® marketing partners are legally obligated to handle such information with strict confidentiality.
17. BILLING Call times for each call are rounded up to the next whole minute and billed in full minute increments. Per call charges are rounded up to the next whole penny. All calls for which we receive answer supervision shall incur a minimum one-minute charge.
18. Display of Call Log. CallinGo® displays call log for a maximum period of 60 revolving days on line in the secure website that customers may log on and see. CallinGo® will not be able to provide call logs to customers that is more that 60 days old
19. Money Back guarantee: CallinGo® will refund back the remaining (un-used) balance in customer's account if he/she is not satisfied with our service. Any Balance that is 6 months or older will not be refunded.
20. No Refunds: CallinGo® shall not be obligated to provide any refunds for unauthorized use or deficiency in the quality or availability of telecommunications services. Buyer assumes all risks immediately upon purchase of the Service. Prepaid Service once sold is non-refundable and have no surrender value.
21. EMERGENCY/911 CALLS YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EMERGENCY 9-1-1 CALLS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CARRIED/SUPPORTED BY THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES AND THAT NEITHER NGC NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, AGENTS, NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR EMPLOYEES ARE OR WILL BE LIABLE FOR SUCH CALLS OR YOUR FAILURE TO MAKE SUCH EMERGENCY CALLS USING THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES. If you register for one of our pay services, you agree to be responsible for payment of all applicable charges incurred as a result of your use of the NGC pay services, including but not limited to the use or misuse by an unauthorized third party, or any error, accidental use or loss. Due to our verification process, all funds may not be available for immediate use. NGC will not offer any refunds or reimbursements for the purchase price of a calling card debit account. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. NGC may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site, Materials or Services at any time without notice.
22. TRADEMARKS All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names of CallinGo®, NGC (collectively "Marks") are and shall remain the exclusive property of NGC and nothing in this agreement shall grant you the license to use such Marks.
23. COPYRIGHT All Services and/or Materials found in the Website are protected by trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property laws. Any commercial use of the Services and/or Materials found on the Website is strictly prohibited, without the express, prior, written consent of NGC. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Services and/or Materials not in accordance with the terms set forth herein is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
25. ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or PIN. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
27. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL CallinGo® BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, DATA OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE OR DOWNLOADED OR HYPERLINKED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF IDT OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH, OR HYPERLINKED FROM, THE SITE. CallinGo® reserves the right to make changes, as and when it deems necessary or appropriate, in any of the terms and conditions or any other information provided on this site
Contacting the Web Site: If you have any questions about this web site, you may contact:
3931 Avion Park CT, Suite C116
Chantilly, VA 20151